Turn Your Data Into A Competitive AdvantageGoogle Analytics and Google Tag Manager Implementation services
- Ensure you receive clean and valuable data,
- Track user interactions (clicks, submissions, downloads, etc)
- Define your goals and find which sources are the most valuable
- Build custom dashboards to quickly access your most important data.
Implementation and settings review
- Tracking code installation check,
- Setup and best practices for levels of your Analytics (account, property, and views).
Event and Goal tracking
With event tracking you can practically track any action on your site, here are some examples:
- Clicks on links, phone, buttons, images, etc.,
- All outbound links (referrals, affiliates, ads, etc.),
- Form submissions,
- Page scroll to x%,
- Downloaded and opened files,
- Video and podcast play,
- Among others.
With goal tracking you can extend the information provided by the event to most of the GA reports, for example, you can see which sources are giving you more leads (form submissions), or from which cities you are getting more calls.
IP Anonymization and GDPR compliance
- IP Anonymization,
- User and event data retention,
- Google Analytics opt-out on demand.
ADVANCED FILTERS FOR SPAM, BOTS, AND OTHER IRRELEVANT TRAFFIC
Excluding irrelevant traffic is crucial to keep the quality of your data. I will prepare advanced filters to stop:
- Any type of ghost spam (referral, keyword, event, page, etc.),
- Crawlers spam,
But not only that I will also prepare an advanced segment to clean your historical as well.
Internal traffic filters
Make sure that traffic from people working on the website doesn’t get mixed with your real user data, with these 2 solutions:
- The traditional static IP filtering,
- The advanced dynamic IP filtering.
SEARCh CONSOLE CONFIGURATION AND INTEGRATION WITH GA
If you associate a Google Analytics property with a site in your Search Console account, you’ll be able to see keyword data in your Google Analytics reports.
You’ll also be able to access Google Analytics reports directly from the Links to your site and Sitelinks pages in Search Console.
Cross-domain tracking makes it possible for Analytics to see sessions on two related sites as a single session. For example:
- An e-commerce site and a separate shopping cart.
- Main site with a blog.
STANDARD AND ENHANCED E-COMMERCE TRACKING
The E-commerce reports allow you to analyze purchase activity on your site. You can see product and transaction information, average order value, e-commerce conversion rate, time to purchase, and other data.
CUSTOM DASHBOARDS AND DATA STUDIO DASHBOARDS
Instead of going through all the reports to find the information you are looking for, you can use custom dashboards and reports with a summary of the data you need.
If you want even more flexibility and dynamic dashboards Google Data Studio is for you (See example)
As with the technology, the way of tracking AMP pages is in early stages, so it is not as simple as installing your tracking code in your AMP pages.
Additional configurations are needed to ensure your sessions keep consistent and are not duplicated, for example, when a user moves from an AMP page to a regular page.
- GA/GTM & AMP integration
- AMP Client ID configuration
Google Tag Manager implementation
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website, such as those intended for traffic analysis and marketing optimization.
Among other things GTM can help you with
- Event tracking,
- Filtering internal traffic dynamically,
- Keeping your code organized by having everything on the same place.
Receive or send monthly/weekly PDF reports about your website performance from Google Analytics.
You can use prebuilt reports as well as custome dashboards.